Chambers Chat
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 20, 2018, 04:05:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
SMF - Just Installed
50 Posts in 34 Topics by 676 Members
Latest Member: lawIntant
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Chambers Chat
|-+  2007
| |-+  Schedule
| | |-+  Opening Night 2007
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Send this topic Print
Author Topic: Opening Night 2007  (Read 7493 times)
Ed Short
Administrator

« on: January 04, 2007, 06:35:39 PM »

Opening Night is September 14th, 2007.
8:00 to Midnight
« Last Edit: July 05, 2007, 08:09:47 AM by Ed Short » Logged
Gorehound Toby

Gorehound Toby

« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2007, 12:08:25 AM »

Ummm hey, I'm new on here, and I was wondering how I can participate in this awesome looking attraction, and if I was I would only be able to go in at October 20-31, would it still be okay, even if I am only 17 years of age? I have experiances when I worked 4 years at the Haunted Hike in Kellogg Ave down over here in the Riverbend area. Please notify me if possible!  Grin

Ed Short
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2007, 07:38:36 AM »

The Chambers of Horror is always looking for some new talent. Although we don't have much turn over in cast members, we do usually need about five to ten new people each year. We prefer to have cast members that will be there every night, to help cut back on the training that MUST be done with every new person. But we usually end up a few people short the last couple of weekends, so this could work out in your favor.

Anyone interested in joining our crew, please try to make it to one of our monthly meetings on the 13th of each month (April - August) from 7-9 pm, to fill out an application and get interviewed. After that, all I can say is, stop by any night we are open by 7pm to see if any positions are open.

Good Luck....

Ed Short
The Chambers of Horror
Gorehound Toby

Gorehound Toby

« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2007, 08:35:30 PM »

Well now that I've checked the dates and times on here, I suppose I can work all days after school and all, but..I don't know how I could make it to those daily meetings...couldn't I get a form mailed to me and be interviewed on paper? I'd do anything to be in this "faturnity of frightfare" any day. I've got what it takes to be a scary icon, I'm even making a horror film with a horror host in it, ME as Gorehound Toby(a psychotic freak of a horror tale host who wears baggy jeans with a stripey shirt with two butcher knives taped on the fingers on one hand and a tiny switch-blade on the thumb of the other, and he has demented sharp teeth in his upper jaws, and has very dark eyes to creep out the "ghouliful" children in his favor of giving them sheer fright)! Heheheheehahahahaa. ... Grin
« Last Edit: July 08, 2007, 05:06:15 PM by Gorehound Toby » Logged

Gorehound Toby

Gorehound Toby

« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2007, 03:17:32 PM »

Unfortunately since I don't have any ride and since I don't have my liscense to drive myself...I'm afraid I will not be able to join in on the Chambers of Horror...Icould try maybe next year, since I am 17 right now...but I think I could come and see if I can't do anything about this for a weekend before Halloween...if not, I'll see about next year, but your attraction is one of the best I have ever seen, keep up the great work!!  Grin Cheesy

Pages: [1] Send this topic Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: