Chambers Chat
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 20, 2018, 04:06:32 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
SMF - Just Installed
50 Posts in 34 Topics by 676 Members
Latest Member: lawIntant
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Chambers Chat
|-+  2006
| |-+  $500 REWARD!
| | |-+  We need your help!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Send this topic Print
Author Topic: We need your help!  (Read 10526 times)
Ed Short
Administrator

« on: October 30, 2006, 10:41:30 AM »

The Chambers of Horror
$500 REWARD

Angry On Tuesday October 31st, someone stole the banner from the front of our building and scattered our competitions flyers all over the parking lot.

Angry On Saturday night, October 28th, someone stole our signs from the intersection of Roosevelt Blvd. and University Blvd. and on Route 122 and I-75 in Middletown. Any person with information leading to the arrest and conviction of the party responsible for stealing the signs will receive a $500 reward!  Smiley

This is the latest in a series of attacks on the Chambers of Horror;
   Nov. 3, 2006 - While holding reward signs on Rt. 4, we were attacked by paintballs.
   Oct. 31, 2006- Stolen banner (2 ft x 10 ft) and littering.
   Oct. 28, 2006- Stolen signs (3 small, 1 large).
   Oct. 25, 2006- Port-a-let flipped over.

2005 - Calls to the Fire Marshall and Building Inspection.
    Screws scattered in our parking lot.
    Threatening our sign holders with a logging chain, tire iron, metal pipe and bolt cutters.
    Port-a-let flipped over, while we were running.

2004 - Calls to the Fire Marshall and Building Inspection.
 2003 - Attempted arson.
 2002 - Stolen signs (Over 100 small, 2 large).
 Stolen banner (2 ft x 8 ft).

Enough is enough! Why must we play these childish games?
It is our belief that the same party is responsible for most of this harasment.

Any help that you can give us would be greatly appreciated.
Please contact the Middletown Police Department at (513) 425-7700.

Thanks,

Ed Short
The Chambers of Horror
W W W.THECHAMBERS.ORG
« Last Edit: October 01, 2007, 08:12:55 PM by Ed Short » Logged
Gorehound Toby

Gorehound Toby

« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2007, 05:03:21 PM »

I'd do absolutely anything to help, but I would have to have more information about the punks who keep har#$*ing the Chambers. Has anyone seen where they were coming from or where they were leaving after they've done all these attempts? If there's a school nearby I'm certain it's from a high cl#$* of idiotic jocks or just really rude and barely house-broken doughes (pardon my language). And I know it takes a huge bundle of $$$ to hire secruity, if those idiots keep "pulverising" us, Chambers of Horror might get even more bad news if their standards are treated this way. If I'd work at the Chambers this year, I'll be sure to find some way to track those imbiciels down...they could be as dumb enough not to leave any evidence or certain clues behind that we could go and get them. The money to be is not important, I take full pride in helping any attraction that's being abused for no good reason, and "punish" those who would do such a childish and idiotic way. Even if I am all the way in Cincinnati, I'll still try to find a way to find those holligens and bring their sorry butts to justice!
« Last Edit: July 08, 2007, 05:04:52 PM by Gorehound Toby » Logged

Pages: [1] Send this topic Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: